This weekend I played the "Cross the Line" game. It opened up my mind to who I was. It made me realize that no matter what, I am not alone. There is always going to be someone who is going through the same thing.
Anyways, I actually had fun this weekend. It was a nice break from life back here in LA. I didn't once think about how I wanted to go on facebook or tumblr. I didn't even want to come home. And the minute I got home and put my stuff down I got this really weird feeling. I feel lost and confused. And yes, lost and confused about guys. Pathetic, I know. And I guess a little lost and confused with life. I just don't know what to do. I don't know what I want. I don't want to care but I also don't want to fuck things up. It's too hard to talk about without giving away too much personal information about the situation so I'll just stop. I hate feeling this way is all. I don't want to worry. I want to go back to this weekend and not think about the crap in my life. I had fun spending time in the hotel rooms with my friends until the early hours. I liked having this break from my thoughts. Because not once while I was there did I dwell over that asshole. And I liked not thinking about him. so maybe I'll stick to that. Maybe I'll just stop completely. But only after I complete my plan ;-)

