The lower you fall, the higher you fly. ♀

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I hate myself....

for missing you. When I see you all I feel is hate, but way deep inside of me I miss you so much. I miss holding your hand; something so simple as that. Because it's something I never expected to do with you, because it's something I feel you don't do often at all. After all this time it kills me because I want you but I won't allow myself to ever give in. With all these things I miss, I just don't think you can ever satisfy this image of what I want with you, just being the type of person you are. I wish every feeling I have for you would vanish but that seems impossible. And I can't even have a decent amount of feelings for anyone else because you get in the way. I feel bad if I get too close with someone else knowing my feelings for you still linger.






Back to you,
it always comes around
back to you.
I tried to forget you,
I tried to stay away,
but it's too late.

Over you,
I'm never over,
over you.
There's something about you,
it's just the way you move.
The way you move me.

I'm so good at forgetting.
And I quit every game I've played,
but forgive me love,
I can't turn and walk away.