The lower you fall, the higher you fly. ♀

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The bros

So there's this group of indie fuckers that i met and pretty much associated myself with during summer. I used to think they were somewhat alright. At least they didn't have lame ass parties with no alcohol or other drug usage. They had 40s and four lokos and vodka shots. Coke lines, marijuana, acid, ecstasy, and other pills.
They all met over summer and now it's like they're obsessed with each other. Completely obsessed. Like they had no friends before. Every time one of them posts a facebook status they all go and like it. Like really guys...you've known each other for three or four months...you aren't best friends. They're all sketchy people. They say they're such good friends but really none of them would go out of their way for one another. Most of them are just lame wannabe hipsters. They wear the clothes but if they didn't have a somewhat good sense of fashion, they'd all just be losers. They're obsessed with each other. It actually scares me. I mean I don't hate them. I actually quite like a few of them. They're just sketch as fuck.