The lower you fall, the higher you fly. ♀

Sunday, November 07, 2010

So tonight I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 (the Sequel) and when we parked the car, Syd forgot to roll up her window so we made sure all the windows were up. (Yes, this has to be stated). So we went to see the movie which was kind of scary. We screamed a few times and got a lot of dirty looks for making too much noise but it made the whole original Paranormal Activity make sense. Anyways during the movie, there was this part when the inside of the house gets destroyed and they think it was a brake-in but nothing was taken from the house. Then there was a part when shit happens and an 'R' sticker is taken from a name on the door. And lastly, there's a part where the daughter is playing the ouija board and it spells out 'pussy'.
Okay so when we got to the car, the window was open. Fucking open. When we closed it... And we literally spent 10 minutes freaking out and none of us would get in the car. Plus absolutely nothing was taken from the car. Not the ipod or the bags. So finally we sucked it up and got in the car. Then as we were driving out we drove passed the elevator sign but it said 'ESCALATOP'. The 'R' was partially missing and we all freaked the fuck out. Then when we put a song on, it scared the crap out of us and we all screamed. Then the song kept having the word 'pussy' in it which freaked us out even more. With all this shit happening right after seeing the movie I was literally so scared. I was on the verge of crying. Tonight was so scary.
Maybe the window was accidentally left open but I'm 99% sure it wasn't. I don't know. It's just really fucking creepy.