The lower you fall, the higher you fly. ♀

Monday, February 28, 2011


Ugh I really want you to ask me to prom. Honestly if you don't, I'll be fucking broken. I don't want to go with anyone but you. Fuck I wouldn't even consider feeling for anyone but you. You're so different...you're so out of line from what I want in a guy that it just makes me want you more. I don't understand my mind. And it kills me because I'm 95% sure you feel it too. I mean you always fucking look at me in class. You occasionally start up conversation with me. Just do something. Just ask me to prom. Just ask me to prom. Just ask me to prom. Just ask me to prom. I mean, who else would you take? So just ask me to prom.

I could make you happy make your dreams come true.
There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the earth for you.
To make you feel my love.