The lower you fall, the higher you fly. ♀

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I actually really enjoy my classes.

1st - service for Laderman...a fucking funny weird ass teacher that will let me do anything i please.
2nd - enlgish with roberts. I love the people in my class. we will literally get nothing done. shitzzz bout to go down bitchess!
3rd - AP Studio Art with bresson. he likes me so it's all good. but it's going to be a lot of artwork in little time :-/
4th - AP Gov/Econ with fucking Coleee! Fuck to the yesss. I love him so much! He is the funniest teacher in the world!! I love going to his class.
5th - AP Enviro with Laderman who is so weird and funny. Plus I find this class to be really interesting.
6th - Home
7th - Home


I love 2, 4, 6, 7 days! I finish school at 11:30!!!!! I get out early every day except every other monday. Fuck to the yes. Easy ass senior year! On early tuesdays I'll finish sometime around 10. BOMB!