The lower you fall, the higher you fly. ♀

Sunday, September 12, 2010

No.Energy.

Last night was so much fun. I got so drunk and felt so good. I don't remember a lot of what happened but I felt good so who gives a fuck. I called him an asshole and told him fuck you to his face. Felt soooo good. And I got to spend the last real night of summer having fun with my friends. At least I don't think I did anything too stupid even though I probably made a fool of myself on several occassions throughout the night. Who gives a fuck? I DON'T. I had fun.
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME, ARI, AND JIAYA!!!!

Today though, thoday I have no energy. I feel like shit and I'm so tired. I woke up at 4:30 yesterday morning and didn't go to bed until 4 this morning. Yeah, fuck me. I'm so exhausted.